See your child grow with our Parents & Tots classes as they joyfully explore, experiment, and discover the children around them. Meet other local families with similarly aged toddlers. Parents have the opportunity to socialize both in class and on the playground.
With WPNS’s Parents & Tots class, you’ll have a chance to experience learning through your child’s eye. You and your child experience and learn from an experienced teacher. Low-cost infant/toddler family education and support group for families and their children, 8 months to 2 years old.
Oaks Under Two:
- What you get:
- A home base space in our beautiful yard from which your infant & toddler can explore right alongside you.
- A community of support with families of same-age children.
- Multi-age play where everyone’s a teacher and a learner including you.
- Up to twice monthly family education and support group on Zoom with our Family Educator & Director, Teacher Michelle
- When: Fridays 10AM to 11AM & Zoom meetings TBD by group.
- Cost: $20 a month
Note: Minimum enrollment to open class: 3 families. Maximum enrollment: 5 families.
Learn more about tuition and available classes.